Monday, 5 March 2012

MINI BEASTS AND SPRING SENSORY BOX

Today I introduced our Spring/ Minibeast sensory tray!

I know we still have a couple of weeks till Spring is officially here, and I know it snowed yesterday, but it just felt right to me to start it this week! Maybe because the Daffodils are so close to blooming!







Even Buddy Bear got involved! I will introduce you properly to Buddy Bear in a post very soon. He is our new friend who links closely to our themes and festivals. Here he is dressed up like a leprechaun ready for St Patrick's day! He has a Bee on his nose in this picture. We thought maybe he had been eating honey and it had attracted the Bee to him!







So much to explore! We got out some insect books to look up what our bugs were called and what they might eat!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails